You may have noticed that a lot of my recipes as of late have come from a cookbook called, Gourmet Nutrition… and there’s good reason for it: it’s amazing.
If you’ve never heard of the book, I highly recommend that you check it out. Especially if you’re a fan of healthy, flavourful, easy-to-prepare food that your whole family will enjoy. 😉
Here are a couple of other reason’s why I like the book.. in case you need some more convincing before you run out and buy it.
- The recipes that I’ve tried have all been DELISH
- The recipes are user-friendly (in other words, they’re simple to prepare and require minimal ingredients)
- They give you great options and variations for each recipe to inspire you to mix things up
- Each recipe lists all of the nutrient facts
- The recipes are classified as “Anytime meals” or “Post Workout Meals” (which is handy if you workout or are an athlete)
- Did I mention the recipes were quick and easy to prep? For me, that’s a HUGE selling feature of the book
If you’re still not convinced HERE are some sample recipes and other information about the book.
Your email address will not be shared or published. Required fields are marked *