What is foam rolling?
Foam rolling and trigger point release is used for muscle and movement maintenance. Research has shown that foam rolling is a great way to release tension in the muscle and helps improve mobility and range of motion. Regular foam rolling is a quick and easy way to help you move and feel better!
What: BIM is offering a foam rolling and trigger point workshop! First time foam rolling? No problem. Beginners will learn the fundamentals of foam rolling and experienced rollers will learn tips and techniques to maximize their results.
When: Saturday, May 31 from 12-1 PM
Where: Balance In Motion, #28 – 11151 Horseshoe way, Richmond
What will be covered:
- Essential techniques for effective foam rolling
- How to complete trigger point release on common problem areas
- Tricks to maximize benefit of trigger point and foam rolling
Pricing for members:
- Workshop only: Free
- Workshop plus a foam roll: $25.00
Pricing for non-members:
- Workshop only: $20
- Workshop plus a foam roll: $45.00
*all prices not including taxes (PST/GST)
Lacrosse balls will also be available for $4 each
Only 20 spots available! Don’t miss out on this opportunity and register today!