JOIN THE BIM TEAM!
Balance In Motion is Richmond’s forefront personal training and rehabilitation facility. Our mission is to help our clients overcome injuries and achieve their fitness and athletic goals, inspiring them to Go Beyond Better. What does this mean? For our clients recovering from an injury, our goal is to return them their pre-injury lifestyle and performance, then help them surpass it. For our athletes and clients working towards a particular fitness goal, our mission is to help them achieve their goals, then create new ones they never thought possible.
ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY
BIM is seeking a high energy and motivated kinesiologist to join our team. We are currently looking to fill a part time position with room to grow and a competitive pay structure. As we help our clients to Go Beyond Better, we also encourage constant growth and education for our coaches. We offer weekly staff in-service “geek meets” to nerd out and help you excel as a coach.
AT BIM WE BELIEVE
We believe in taking the fear out of fitness
We believe laying a foundation is key and strength is earned
We believe in smart programming to avoid setbacks
We believe you should never “work through the pain”
We believe that quality of movement should never be compromised
If your values align with ours then keep reading… this might be the job for you!
1) A 4-year degree in exercise science, human kinetics, or kinesiology
2) A current certification and liability insurance through one of the following bodies:
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
As a trainer at BIM, you will be responsible for:
- Completing postural and movement assessments
- Program design for individual training sessions and group classes
- Coaching clients in various exercise programs (rehabilitation, general fitness and group classes, high performance athletic training)
- Preparation of medical reports
- Our movement and performance coaches need to be exceptional at working with populations ranging from post-rehab to athletic performance, and everything in between
- Impeccable communication skills and a positive mindset
- Passionate about your own health as well as helping others achieve their fitness and rehabilitation goals
- Personal accountability, reliability and punctuality are essential
- Eagerness to learn and Go Beyond Better!
If you meet the qualifications above and believe you would be a good fit for our BIMfamily, then we want you! Please send your resume and a cover letter explaining why you are passionate about health and fitness to email@example.com. Eligible candidates will be contacted for interviews.