We’re excited to announce that we will be hosting Satori Integrative Health Centre’s, Dr. Sean Graham and Dr. Kristian Frantzen at our upcoming Winter Sports Injuries Workshop, Monday November 24th here at the Balance in Motion studio – and you’re invited!
What to Expect
Join Dr. Sean Graham and Dr. Kristian Frantzen as they share ways to help prevent common injuries that can occur when participating in winter sports.
When: Monday November 24th, at 7:30pm
Where: The Balance in Motion studio
This Winter Sports Injuries Workshop Will Cover:
- Basic anatomy of the knee, pelvis, shoulder and wrist
- Discussions about the most common injuries associated with skiing, snowboarding and hockey in these regions
- The mechanism of injury, the signs and the symptoms
- How to care and treat these injuries
- How to recognize when the injury is serious and needs urgent consultation, and
- Tips on how to prepare for winter sports activities so that you can reduce the general occurrence of injury
If you’re interested in joining us for this workshop, please submit your information here.
See you at the studio!
Your email address will not be shared or published. Required fields are marked *